The Yakima Basin Fish and Wildlife Recovery Board is now accepting pre-applications for the 2020 Salmon Recovery Funding Board (SRFB) Grant Round! The full request for proposals can be found here. More information for applicants can be found here.
If you are considering submitting an application, please note:
Projects must be located in the Yakima Basin (most of Kittitas, Yakima and Benton Counties.)
Eligible applicants include Cities, Counties, Conservation Districts, Native American Tribes, Nonprofit Organizations, Private Landowners, Regional Fisheries Enhancement Groups, Special Purpose Districts, and State Agencies:
- The SRFB funds projects that protect or restore salmon, steelhead and bull trout habitat.
- Applicants must request at least $5,000.
- Applicants must provide money or resources to match 15 percent or more of the grant (with a few exceptions).
- Applicants must demonstrate a 10-year stewardship commitment for the project.
- Projects must be completed within two to three years
Pre-applications are due by March 6, 2020, and the deadline for full proposals is April 17, 2020. Please direct all questions and pre-application materials to Tricia Snyder, email@example.com, 509/453-4104 x 2.